How to Pair the Keyboard with Phone or Tablets
Step 1: To turn on, simply unfold the keyboard.
Step 2: Press the “FN + T(Bluetooth sign)” keys together to enter pairing mode. The blue indicator will begin to blink.
Step 3: On your device, activate its Bluetooth function and Search for the “Foldable Keyboard”, the Bluetooth indicator will turn off when paired.
Step 4: Press “FN + Q(Android) / FN + W(Window) / FN + E(iOS) ” keys to select operating system you are using.
Bluetooth Specification: Bluetooth 3.0
Dimension: Folded: 6.2″ * 4″ * 0.5″, unfolded: 12.9″ * 4″ * 0.23″
Net Weight: 176g(6.2 ounces)
Operating Range: Up to 10 Meters
Modulation System: GFSK
Stand-by Time: 30 days
Charge Time: approximate 2 hours
Uninterrupted Work Time: 40 hours
Lithium Battery Capacity: 110 mAh
Lithium Battery Life: 3 years
Key Life: 3 million clicks
Material: PU case / ABS
If you are unable to connector the keyboard to your devices, please try the following:
1. Starting with a full charge on both devices ensures that process will not be interruped by a low battery.
2. Make sure your device’s Blutooth is on.
3. Make sure that the keyboard is within the effective operation distance of 33 feet(10M).
1. This keyboard is not compatible with Nokia phones or Windows 8 operating systems.
2. Fold it to power off the keyboard to conserve energy if it is not in use. Do not use out of the operating range.
1 * Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard
1 * Micro-USB Charging Cable
1 * User Manual